Tucacas is a northern coastal town of Venezuela. It is located in the state of Falcón. Elevation 1m.
7 km away
Morrocoy National Park is located in the easternmost coast of Falcón state and northwestern of Golfo Triste, in the west central Venezuelan coast, near the towns of Boca de Aroa, Tucacas, Sanare, Chichiriviche, Flamenco and Tocuyo de la Costa, and consists of 12,990 hectares.View on Google Maps Book this experience
10 km away
Disover the best Instagram Spots around Tucacas here
Discover the best tours and activities around Tucacas, Venezuela and book your travel experience today with our booking partners
Picture from luisana zerpa who have traveled to Tucacas
Travel to Tucacas if you like:🏖️ Beach
If you are planning to travel to Tucacas, Venezuela, here are some tips to help you plan your trip:
1. When to go: The best time to visit Tucacas is from December to April. The weather is warm and dry during this time, making it ideal for swimming, sunbathing, and enjoying the beach.
2. How to get there: The easiest way to get to Tucacas is by flying into the Simon Bolivar International Airport in Caracas. From there, you can take a bus or taxi to Tucacas.
3. What to do: There are plenty of things to do in Tucacas, from relaxing on the beach to exploring the nearby national parks. You can also go scuba diving, snorkeling, or fishing.
4. Where to stay: There are several hotels and resorts in Tucacas, ranging from budget-friendly options to luxury accommodations.
5. Tips for travelers: If you are traveling to Tucacas, be sure to pack sunscreen, insect repellent, and comfortable walking shoes. Also, be aware of the political situation in Venezuela and avoid traveling to areas that are unsafe.
BOOK THIS EXPERIENCE NOW
Discover the best hotels around Tucacas, Venezuela and book your stay today with our booking partner booking.com
Click on the pictures to learn more about the places and to get directions
Discover more travel spots to explore around Tucacas🏖️ Archipelago spots 🏖️ Beach spots
Explore popular touristic places around Tucacas