Popular Driving Destinations
Discover popular Driving spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the most populous city in Canada, with a population of 2,731,571 as of 2016. Current to 2016, the Toronto census metropolitan area, of which the majority is within the Greater Toronto Area, held a population of 5,928,040, making it Canada's most populous CMA and the fourth most populous city in North America.
- Manchester is a city and metropolitan borough in Greater Manchester, England, with a population of 547,627 as of 2018. It lies within the United Kingdom's second-most populous urban area, with a population of 2.5 million and third most populous metropolitan area, with a population of 3.3 million.
- Yogyakarta is the capital city of Special Region of Yogyakarta in Indonesia, on the island of Java. As the only Indonesian royal city still ruled by a monarchy, Yogyakarta is regarded as an important centre for classical Javanese fine arts and culture such as ballet, batik textiles, drama, literature, music, poetry, silversmithing, visual arts, and wayang puppetry.
- Havana is the capital city, largest city, province, major port, and leading commercial center of Cuba. The city has a population of 2.1 million inhabitants, and it spans a total of 781.58 km² – making it the largest city by area, the most populous city, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in the Caribbean region.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Jakarta, officially the Special Capital Region of Jakarta, is the capital and largest city of Indonesia. Situated on the northwest coast of the world's most populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of more than ten million as of 2014.
- Calgary is a city in the western Canadian province of Alberta. It is situated at the confluence of the Bow River and the Elbow River in the south of the province, in an area of foothills and prairie, about 80 km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies, roughly 299 km south of the provincial capital of Edmonton and approximately 240 km north of the Canada–United States border.
Arcadia Beach State Recreation Site
- Delhi, officially the National Capital Territory of Delhi, is a city and a union territory of India containing New Delhi, the capital of India. It is bordered by the state of Haryana on three sides and by Uttar Pradesh to the east. The NCT covers an area of 1,484 square kilometres.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Driving
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
I was lucky to get in touch with Norway again. This time went to Firefjell over Kongevegen. See more at: - https://madaraparma.com/ - https://www.instagram.com/madaratravels/ - https://500px.com/madaraparma - https://www.facebook.com/MadaraTravels/
We were in the middle of nowhere in Malaysia, in the National Park. After few days in the jungle we were leaving our place. The owner and his little son were taking us to the bus station. The little boy was so proud to drive with his father. The trip was going on.
We decided to go road tripping through Bavaria en Tirol with friends. We slept in our tents at night, played Uno, had beers. It was the nicest thing I’ve ever done. This photo was one of the first photos I made on the trip, so it’s kind of a very special one. The beginning of one of the best chapters in my life, maybe.