Popular Extreme sport Destinations
Discover popular Extreme sport spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
Blue Ridge Mountains
- The Blue Ridge Mountains are a physiographic province of the larger Appalachian Mountains range. The mountain range is located in the eastern United States, and extends 550 miles southwest from southern Pennsylvania through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Black Balsam Knob
- Apurba Kishore Bir, also known as A. K. Bir, is an Indian film cinematographer, screenwriter and director. An alumnus of the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, he worked in various Ad-films and documentaries before making his feature-film debut.
- Bucharest is the capital and largest city of Romania, as well as its cultural, industrial, and financial centre. It is located in the southeast of the country, at 44°25′57″N 26°06′14″E, on the banks of the Dâmbovița River, less than 60 km north of the Danube River and the Bulgarian border.
- Bengkulu is the capital of the Indonesian province of Bengkulu. The city is the second largest city on the west coast of Sumatra Island after Padang. Previously this area is under the influence of the kingdom of Inderapura and the Sultanate of Banten. The city also became the exile of Sukarno during the period of 1939 - 1942. It had a population of 308,756 at the 2010 Census, the latest estimate is 328,827. The city is also the largest city of Bengkulu Province.
- Ardakan is the capital city of Ardakan County, Yazd Province, Iran. At the 2016 census, its population was 75,271 in 22,475 families. Ardakan is the second major city of Yazd Province. It was established in the 12th century in the Zardug region. Ardakan is 60 kilometres away from Yazd, and it has dry weather.
- Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark. As of 1 January 2020, the city had a population of 794,128 with 632,340 in Copenhagen Municipality, 104,305 in Frederiksberg Municipality, 42,989 in Tårnby Municipality, and 14,494 in Dragør Municipality.
- Dunhuang is a county-level city in Northwestern Gansu Province, Western China. The 2000 Chinese census reported a population of 187,578 in this city. Dunhuang was a major stop on the ancient Silk Road and is best known for the nearby Mogao Caves. It has also been known at times as Shazhou and, in Uyghur, Dukhan.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Extreme sport
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
After arriving at 1 am, sleeping in the bed of a pickup truck, and trying not to freeze, we set up to watch the desert come alive and greet a new day. Monument Valley was such an amazing view to wake up to and great to watch the sun light up the phenomenal scene.
Here is another shot I made this year during the final sessions of the freestyle skateboard contest. The ramp was huge, the skaters were inspired, and we had some real big airs and fat jumps above the coping. The weather was very hot and clement, this serie of shots was very pleasant, the show was very good… Exceptional conditions, thx to all the competitors…
We were on a shoot for a snowboard travel movie in Folgefonna, Norway. It was mid June. The terrain is usually quite flat in that area so it was hard to find good natural terrain to shoot. Nonetheless riders like Toni Kerkelä never seem to get stressed in these situations and always find a spot that works. Snowboarding is about being out there and making the most out of it no matter with which circumstances you have to battle.
I was expected a long time to shoot on rider for making the illusion works. The picture was taking in Bordeaux city’s skate park (France) during the end of the day. This photo is about freedom and gravity, about everything we do to fly away ! For the Fujifeed and Unsplash’s contest. Category: free !
As part of the 10th-anniversary celebrations of â€œEilat Red Sea - International Underwater Photo Competitionâ€�, hundreds of divers, 26 diving instructors, 32 production members and 12 professional photographers, are diving together at the Satil wreck in Eilat, Israel.
I was relaxing at home suddenly I saw a miniature superman toy, at 9:30 a.m. in Banten Indonesia. Then I looked for a number of places and tools to be able to put the superman to look flying when photographed and wow this looks cool. This photo is the most superhero figure I like so great.
Walking on the edge of the land on a cloudy day, the ocean with big waves against the “walls”. Just found this place where I could watch different shapes of the hills in front of me. Curiosity: I was alone. I took this shot with my camera held on a tripod and with help of the incorporated Wi-Fi of my camera.