Popular Hot air ballooning Destinations
Discover popular Hot air ballooning spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
Saga International Balloon Fiesta
- Temecula is a city in southwestern Riverside County, California, United States. The city is a tourist and resort destination, with the Temecula Valley Wine Country, Old Town Temecula, the Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival, the Temecula Valley International Film Festival, championship golf courses, and resort accommodations for tourists which contribute to the city's economic profile.
- The Magaliesberg of northern South Africa, is a modest but well-defined mountain range composed mainly of quartzites. It rises at a point south of the Pilanesberg to form a curved prominence that intersects suburban Pretoria before it peters out some 50 km to the east, just south of Bronkhorstspruit.
- The Open University is a public research university and the largest university in the UK for undergraduate education. The majority of the OU's undergraduate students are based in the United Kingdom and principally study off-campus; many of its courses can also be studied anywhere in the world.
- Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is a country located in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It overlooks the Mediterranean Sea to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the west, with land borders with Algeria to the east and Western Sahara to the south.
Peschiera del Garda
- Pokolbin is a rural locality in the Hunter Region of New South Wales Australia. It is part of the Singleton Council local government area and the city of Cessnock. The area is the centre of the Lower Hunter Valley wine region. Pokolbin lies within the Hunter Valley Important Bird Area.
- Rocamadour is a commune in the Lot department in Southwestern France. It lies in the former province of Quercy. Rocamadour has attracted visitors for its setting in a gorge above a tributary of the River Dordogne, and especially for its historical monuments and its sanctuary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which for centuries has attracted pilgrims from many countries, among them kings, bishops, and nobles.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Hot air ballooning
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Can you guess how many times I had to jump before I was happy with both the posture and the composition? Hint: It’s more than once :)) I’ve always liked to make floating photos and it only seemed appropriate here in Cappadocia, where tens of balloons float simultaneously. I hope you enjoy the result.
I was watching balloons being inflated at sunrise. As the sun was coming up I walked by this balloon while it was being inflated with a large heater. I noticed people watching it being inflated, so instead of taking an outside photo I thought it better to get an inside view using the sunrise and the shadow of visitors watching.
Hot Air Balloon during my trip to Manali, India. We were going to Manali from our Invincible Naggar basecamp to visit Manali Market. And on the way, we found this beautiful hot air ballon team. We stopped to inquire more and I captured this lively shot.