Popular Humpback bridge Destinations
Discover popular Humpback bridge spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands, has more than one hundred kilometers of grachten, about 90 islands and 1,500 bridges. The three main canals, dug in the 17th century during the Dutch Golden Age, form concentric belts around the city, known as the Grachtengordel.
- Besalú is a town in the comarca of Garrotxa, in Girona, Catalonia, Spain. The town's importance was greater in the early Middle Ages, as capital of the county of Besalú, whose territory was roughly the same size as the current comarca of Garrotxa but sometime extended as far as Corbières, Aude, in France.
Canal de Brienne
- The Canal de Brienne is a French canal connecting the Garonne River with the Canal du Midi and the Canal de Garonne. It has two locks. The lock opening to the Garonne is known as Ecluse Saint-Pierre. The lock nearer to the Canal du Midi usually stands open. The canal is in the centre of Toulouse, in the Midi-Pyrénées region of France.
- The Koishikawa Botanical Garden is a botanical garden with an arboretum operated by the University of Tokyo Graduate School of Science. They are located at 3-7-1 Hakusan, Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan, and open daily except Mondays; an admission fee is charged. The garden dates to 1684, when the 5th Tokugawa shōgun, Tsunayoshi, established the Koishikawa Medicinal Herb Garden.
- Tuscany is a region in central Italy with an area of about 23,000 square kilometres and a population of about 3.8 million inhabitants. The regional capital is Florence. Tuscany is known for its landscapes, history, artistic legacy, and its influence on high culture.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Humpback bridge
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
The Svartå Manor, also known as Svartå Castle (finnish: Mustion Linna) is built during 1783-1792. The old manor itself is nowadays a museum and the surrounding property has several smaller estates, including a restaurant, hotel, summer theater and of course, a sauna. I took this picture on my way form the city of Åbo to Helsinki. I made a small detour though, as I wanted to visit this location. When I saw this old gate, it was time to bring out the camera.