Popular Log cabin Destinations
Discover popular Log cabin spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Keuruu is a town and municipality of Finland. It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Central Finland region. The municipality has a population of 9,543 and covers an area of 1,430.57 square kilometres of which 172.4 km² is water. The population density is 7.58 inhabitants per square kilometre. The town center and Haapamäki village are both the most populated places in Keuruu. Neighbouring municipalities are Jämsä, Multia, Mänttä-Vilppula, Petäjävesi, Virrat and Ähtäri. The municipality is unilingually Finnish. The municipality of Pihlajavesi was consolidated with Keuruu in 1969.
- Breckenridge is a home rule municipality that is the county seat and the most populous municipality of Summit County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 4,540 at the 2010 United States Census. The town also has many part-time residents, as many people have vacation homes in the area. The town is located at the base of the Tenmile Range.
- Brunnen is a resort on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland, part of the municipality Ingenbohl, at 46°59′44″N 8°36′17″E. Brunnen railway station, on the Gotthard railway, is served by hourly InterRegio trains, and by lines S2 of the Stadtbahn Zug, which operates hourly between Zug, Arth-Goldau and Erstfeld, and S3 of the S-Bahn Luzern, which operates hourly to Lucerne.
Guardamar del Segura
- Guardamar del Segura or briefly Guardamar is a municipality of the province of Alicante located at the mouth of the river Segura in southern Valencia, Spain. It is a Mediterranean resort, with a large pine forest abutting an 11-km-long white sand beach.
- Haparanda is a locality and the seat of Haparanda Municipality in Norrbotten County, Sweden. It is adjacent to Tornio, Finland. Haparanda had a population of 4,856 in 2010, of out of a municipal total of 10,200 inhabitants. Haparanda is, despite its small population, for historical reasons often still referred to as a city. Statistics Sweden, however, only counts localities with more than 10,000 inhabitants as cities. Haparanda is located at the northerly extreme of the Swedish coastline, and far removed from large cities.
Little Hawk Lake
Travelers Tips and Stories about Log cabin
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
A remote cabin on the Finnish side of Haparanda. It belongs to the grandmother of my friend Hanna and has been in the family for generations. There’s no electricity or toilets, just a log aga in the middle of the room to heat it. It gets so cold here in the winter that if you don’t wake up ever 2-3 hours to keep the fire going, you’ll be dead by the morning.
Mount Ireng is part of an ancient volcano in the Miocene period, about 5-23 million years ago. This volcano erupts and loses its shape, but the remains of the mountain are still we can see until now. The remains of this volcano that forms several volcanic rock formations in the area Patuk, including Nglanggeran hill in the north of Mount Ireng
The most photographed barn in USA. It seems to work out well for me when I come here. No one is around many of the times so I take a few photographs. I think it is because the Tetons are hidden by the clouds. It is alright with me to be left alone here.