Popular Mosque Destinations
Discover popular Mosque spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city of the United Arab Emirates. It is also the largest of the UAE's seven emirates. The city of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast. Most of the city and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country.
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Mosque, also known as "Al Ain Grand Mosque", "Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Grand Mosque", or simply Sheikh Khalifa Mosque, is an under-construction mosque in the city of Al Ain in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
- The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
- Tehran is a city in Tehran Province and the capital of Iran. With a population of around 9 million in the city and 15 million in the larger metropolitan area of Greater Tehran, Tehran is the most populous city in Iran and Western Asia, and has the second-largest metropolitan area in the Middle East, after Cairo.
- Ankara, historically known as Ancyra and Angora, is the capital of Turkey. With a population of 4,587,558 in the urban centre and 5,150,072 in its province, it is Turkey's second largest city after Istanbul, having outranked İzmir in the 20th century.
- Delhi, officially the National Capital Territory of Delhi, is a city and a union territory of India containing New Delhi, the capital of India. It is bordered by the state of Haryana on three sides and by Uttar Pradesh to the east. The NCT covers an area of 1,484 square kilometres.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Mosque
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
The next morning I woke up, called my sister, and asked her if she wanted to try again. And shore thing she was game. This time around the mosque was a lot less crowded, and the sun was high in the sky. The photograph you see here is the result. Up to this day I personally feel that this is one of the best pieces of photography that I have created. Thank you for helping me out with this sis… This one is going up on a wall. Read full story at https://ollivves.com/stories/
Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque is a special place for me because it is, undoubtfully, the most beautiful majestic building I have seen. It is special for me because it’s one of the places where I was able to practice photography as I was just starting out with it. And what an incredible place to photograph. This picture was taken towards the end of my trip that day and I did not expect this result. It’s still my favorite picture of the place.
I took this shot during the second Unsplash photowalk organized in Italy. Unsplash is not only a place where users can find free photos, but also a place where people, passionate about photography, can find people with the same passion.
Deir-e Gachin Caravansarai is one of the greatest caravansarais of Iran which is located in the center of Kavir National Park. Its unique qualities is the reason it is called “Mother of Iranian Caravansarais”. Night photography- iranian architecture