Popular Mountain bike Destinations
Discover popular Mountain bike spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- Chiang Mai, sometimes written as Chiengmai or Chiangmai, is the largest city in northern Thailand and the capital of Chiang Mai Province. It is 700 km north of Bangkok near the highest mountains in the country, including Doi Inthanon. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 as the new capital of Lan Na, succeeding the former capital, Chiang Rai.
- The Hague is a city on the western coast of the Netherlands on the North Sea and the capital of the province of South Holland. It is also the seat of government of the Netherlands and hosts the International Court of Justice, one of the most important courts in the world.
- Kolukkumalai is a small village/hamlet in Bodinayakanur Taluk in the Theni district of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is home to the highest tea plantations in the world with the tea grown here possessing a special flavour and freshness because of the high altitude.
- Moab is a city on the southern edge of Grand County in southeastern Utah in the western United States, known for its dramatic scenery. The population was 5,046 at the 2010 census, and in 2018 the population was estimated to be 5,322. It is the county seat and largest city in Grand County. Moab attracts many tourists annually, mostly visitors to the nearby Arches and Canyonlands national parks.
- Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the most populous city in Canada, with a population of 2,731,571 as of 2016. Current to 2016, the Toronto census metropolitan area, of which the majority is within the Greater Toronto Area, held a population of 5,928,040, making it Canada's most populous CMA and the fourth most populous city in North America.