Popular Place of worship Destinations
Discover popular Place of worship spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Wells Cathedral School is a co-educational independent school located in Wells, Somerset, England. The school is one of the five specialist musical schools for school-age children in the United Kingdom, along with Chetham's School of Music, the Yehudi Menuhin School, the Purcell School and St.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city of the United Arab Emirates. It is also the largest of the UAE's seven emirates. The city of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast. Most of the city and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Saint Jacques Street, or St. James Street, is a major street in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The street is commonly known by two names, "St. James Street" in English and rue Saint-Jacques in French. Both names are used in English and French, although Saint-Jacques is the most common for geographical reference. St. James Street is usually used in reference to the street's historic importance as a financial district.
- Kathmandu is the capital and largest city of Nepal, with a population of around 2.5 million. Also known as the city of temples, with one of the oldest pagoda design, known with Pashupatinath Temple, the city stands at an elevation of approximately 1,400 metres above sea level in the bowl-shaped Kathmandu valley in central Nepal.
- Kapan is a village and former Village Development Committee that is now part of Budanilkantha Municipality in Kathmandu District in Province No. 3 of central Nepal. It is situated in the northern part of Kathmandu. At the time of the 2011 Nepal census it had a population of 48,463 in 12,324 households.
- Kolkata is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. According to the 2011 Indian census, it is the seventh most populous city in India; the city had a population of 4.5 million, while the suburb population brought the total to 14.1 million, making it the third-most populous metropolitan area in India.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Place of worship
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
My grandfather was a choral scholar at this collage before WW2. He sat in the seat you can’t quite see on the in the far right corner, right beside the organ pipes. I grew up in Cambridge and whenever we had visitors from out of town, we took them here and I’d feel closer to my grandfather (who died when I was about 18). I tried for a long time to take a picture which showed it off to it’s full majesty, and this is as close as I’ve ever got! If you get the chance to visit, you really should.
Il Giudizio Finale. Il mio, in questo caso, è che è un crimine pubblicare una foto così piccola di un capolavoro come questo. C’è però da dire che l’effetto vedo non-vedo potrebbe spingere qualcuno a fare un salto in persona al @Rijksmuseum e, più in generale, ad Amsterdam per venire a salutarmi. #AD Offro tour guidati dei principali musei, dove oltre ad un caffè offerto, potrete provare il brivido di stalkerare persone mentre provo a fotografarle a loro insaputa. Triptych with the Last Judgment | Lucas Van Leyden
Nasir-al-Mulk Mosque is a famous mosque in Shiraz, the largest city in southern Iran. Lots of tourists and photographers like to take the photo of colorful glasses windows. The Iwan (front gate) here is beautiful too, I think its the most beautiful Iwan in my Iran trip. Don’t miss it