Popular Rainforest Destinations
Discover popular Rainforest spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- Yangshuo County is a county under the jurisdiction of Guilin City, in the northeast of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. Its seat is located in Yangshuo Town. Surrounded by karst peaks and bordered on one side by the Li River it is easily accessible by bus or by boat from nearby Guilin.
Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- Guntersville is a city and the county seat of Marshall County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census, the population of the city was 8,197. Guntersville is located in a HUBZone as identified by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The 2014 Bassmaster Classic was held on Lake Guntersville, which is part of Guntersville.
- Krabi is the main town in the province of Krabi on the west coast of southern Thailand at the mouth of the Krabi River where it empties in Phang Nga Bay. As of 2010 the town had a population of 52,867. The town is the capital of Krabi Province and Krabi District. Tourism is an important industry. Krabi is 783 km south of Bangkok by road.
North Yungas Road
- The Baritú National Park is a national park in Argentina, located in the Santa Victoria Department, in the north of the province of Salta, in the Argentine Northwest. The park borders Bolivia, and its only road access is through that country. It has an area of 720 square kilometres and it is the only tropical park in Argentina. The park was created in 1974. It is bordered by mountains.
Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney is a heritage-listed major 30-hectare botanical garden, event venue and public recreation area located at Farm Cove on the eastern fringe of the Sydney central business district, in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia.
Singapore Botanic Gardens
- The Singapore Botanic Gardens is a 161-year-old tropical garden located at the fringe of Singapore's Orchard Road shopping district. It is one of three gardens, and the only tropical garden, to be honoured as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Botanic Gardens has been ranked Asia's top park attraction since 2013, by TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards.
- Alajuela is a district in the Alajuela canton of the Alajuela Province of Costa Rica, known as “The Capital of the World” by the locals. As the seat of the Municipality of Alajuela canton, it is awarded the status of city. In virtue of being the city of the first canton of the province, it is also the capital of the Province of Alajuela.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Rainforest
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Bali suffers from plastic pollution. You’ll find wrappers, bags, bottles and all others kinds of plastic wherever you go. From high up in the mountains (where the locals create piles of plastic and lit them on fire) to low in the sea. It’s a shame, since Bali is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. Luckily there’s still more nature than plastic. Let’s keep it that way. Or better yet: let’s ban plastic from nature. This photo makes me happy. It’s my wallpaper so I can look at it everyday. It not only reminds me of a great trip, but also to be and stay kind to mother earth.