Popular Resort Destinations
Discover popular Resort spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Chiang Mai, sometimes written as Chiengmai or Chiangmai, is the largest city in northern Thailand and the capital of Chiang Mai Province. It is 700 km north of Bangkok near the highest mountains in the country, including Doi Inthanon. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 as the new capital of Lan Na, succeeding the former capital, Chiang Rai.
Ras Al-Khaimah - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
- Portimão is a town and a municipality in the district of Faro, in the Algarve region of southern Portugal. The population in 2011 was 55,614, in an area of 182.06 km². It was formerly known as Vila Nova de Portimão. In 1924, it was incorporated as a cidade and became known merely as Portimão.
Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen is a city located along the Caribbean Sea in the municipality of Solidaridad, in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. It is a popular tourist area in eastern Mexico. Playa del Carmen features a wide array of tourist activities due to its geographical location in the Riviera Maya. It has also been the destination of PGA Tour golf tournaments and the set location for various television shows. The town has one of the fastest-growing populations in Mexico.
- San Clemente is a coastal city in Orange County, California, United States. The population was 63,522 in at the 2010 census. Located on the California Coast, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the southernmost city of Orange County is known for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate and its Spanish colonial-style architecture.
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- Yogyakarta is the capital city of Special Region of Yogyakarta in Indonesia, on the island of Java. As the only Indonesian royal city still ruled by a monarchy, Yogyakarta is regarded as an important centre for classical Javanese fine arts and culture such as ballet, batik textiles, drama, literature, music, poetry, silversmithing, visual arts, and wayang puppetry.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Antalya is the fifth-most populous city in Turkey and the capital of Antalya Province. Located on Anatolia's southwest coast bordered by the Taurus Mountains, Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast outside the Aegean region with over one million people in its metropolitan area.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Resort
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Me and my girlfriend visited Olea All Suites Hotel at Zakynthos, Greece. An amazing piece of architecture that combines nature and modernism to make a peaceful and luxurious vacation. Shot taken from a sofa by the pool, with a cup of Ouzo on the rocks. YES!
This is probably the best view from any hotel that I’ve stayed at to have breakfast. What better start to the day than to overlook the Bay Of Naples and see Mount Vesuvius. Whilst the breakfast was absolutely superb, the view was the icing on the cake. The person sat at the breakfast table, is my wife.