Popular Running Destinations
Discover popular Running spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Aarhus is the second-largest city in Denmark and the seat of Aarhus municipality. It is located on the east coast of the Jutland peninsula, in the geographical centre of Denmark, 187 kilometres northwest of Copenhagen and 289 kilometres north of Hamburg, Germany.
- California is a state in the Pacific Region of the United States. With 39.5 million residents across a total area of about 163,696 square miles, California is the most populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area, and is also the world's thirty-fourth most populous subnational entity, and is the most populated subnational entity in North America.
- The City of Brussels is the largest municipality and historical centre of the Brussels-Capital Region, and the capital of Belgium. Besides the strict centre, it also covers the immediate northern outskirts where it borders municipalities in Flanders. It is the administrative centre of the European Union, thus often dubbed, along with the region, the EU's capital city.
- Canary Wharf is the secondary central business district of London on the Isle of Dogs. Along with the City of London, it is one of the main financial centres of the United Kingdom and the world, containing many of their tallest buildings, including the third-tallest in the UK, One Canada Square.
- Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark. As of 1 January 2020, the city had a population of 794,128 with 632,340 in Copenhagen Municipality, 104,305 in Frederiksberg Municipality, 42,989 in Tårnby Municipality, and 14,494 in Dragør Municipality.
- The Blue Mountains are a mountainous region and a mountain range located in New South Wales, Australia. The region borders on Sydney's metropolitan area, its foothills starting about 50 kilometres west of centre of the state capital, close to Penrith on the outskirts of Greater Sydney region.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Bernstorff Palace in Gentofte, Copenhagen, Denmark, was built in the middle of the 18th century for Foreign Minister Johann Hartwig Ernst von Bernstorff. It remained in the possession of the Bernstorff family until 1812. In 1842, it was bought by Christian VIII. For many years, it was used as a summer residence by Christian IX until his death in 1906.
- Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland and the most populous city of Romandy, the French-speaking part of Switzerland. Situated where the Rhône exits Lake Geneva, it is the capital of the Republic and Canton of Geneva. The municipality has a population of 201,818, and the canton has 499,480 residents.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Running
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Ask yourself how hard you are working when no one is watching, before complaining about that you’re not where you want to be! I was out shooting lifestyle pictures for a brand and from no where this crazy idea popped out. I wanted to capture the feeling of the cheesy expression “no days off”. That if you want it bad enough, there’s nothing you won’t do to achieve your goal. What do you think, does this picture express the feeling that you’re willing to work both day and night when there’s something you want to achieve?
Atleta veterana participando en una de las pruebas celebradas en las pistas de la Ciudad Deportiva de Carranque enmarcadas en el Campeonato del Mundo de Atletismo de Veteranos celebrado en Málaga entre el 04 y el 16 de Septiembre de 2018. Me trajo buenos recuerdos volver a Carranque en donde ya hace bastantes años participé en alguna que otra carrera.
Segmento de la carrera a pie del Triatlón XTerra celebrado en el Rincón de la Victoria (Málaga) el 19 de Mayo de 2018. Una prueba exigente que requiere buen estado de forma de los participantes y, llevada a cabo en un entorno adecuado y a la par bonito con miuy buenas condiciones climatológicas.
Momento en que estos atletas pasaban por el Paseo de los Curas, corriendo la Media Maratón de Málaga 2018 y la he titulado “Ilusionados” porque es lo que imagino que más de uno iría pensando. Ilusionado en llegar a meta y hacer la marca para la que dedicaron tantos dias de entrenamiento.
Spartan Race is more than just a race is an event that pushes you beyond your limits. After every race I feel accomplished, this time in Madrid we started the race by jumping into a freezing river and crawling for over a kilometre. I improved my time by 25 minutes and I can assure you… this ain’t over yet!
Every year we plan a trip to outskirts of Belgium with a close group of friends. We rent a cottage in the woods, cook yummy food and hike through forests to cure our hangover. This was shot on one of our hikes: a friend of mine, filling his flask with fresh water.