Popular Skimboarding Destinations
Discover popular Skimboarding spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Varkala, also known as The Pearl of the Arabian Sea, is a municipality in the Thiruvananthapuram district, situated in the Indian state of Kerala. Varkala is home to 3% of the total urban population and most densely populated municipality of the district.
- Carlsbad is a coastal city in the North County region of San Diego County, California, United States. The city is 87 miles south of downtown Los Angeles and 35 miles north of downtown San Diego and is part of the San Diego-Carlsbad, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Pensacola Beach is an unincorporated community located on Santa Rosa Island, a barrier island, in Escambia County, Florida, United States. It is situated south of Pensacola in the Gulf of Mexico. As of the 2000 census, the community had a total population of 2,738.
Sandy Beach Park
- Sochi is a city in Krasnodar Krai. It is located in Western Russia, on the Black Sea coast near Russia's southern border. The Greater Sochi area, which includes territories and localities subordinated to Sochi proper, has a total area of 3,526 square kilometers and sprawls for 145 kilometers along the shores of the Black Sea near the Caucasus Mountains.
- Sanibel is an island and city in Lee County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,469 at the 2010 census, with an estimated 2018 population of 7,402. It is part of the Cape Coral-Fort Myers, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. The island, also known as Sanibel Island, constitutes the entire city.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Skimboarding
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Surf is what got me into photography. A trip a couple of years back, to this right spot in Gerupuk, Lombok got me thinking. It got me thinking of how I could do this for a living. Travel the world and enjoy the free spirited surfer-lifestyle. Surf ripping waves and meet awesome people. It’s funny that I got this photo at this right spot. To this day it’s the surf photo that I’m most happy with of taken. And there are many more to come!