Popular Stretching Destinations
Discover popular Stretching spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- The City of Victoria, often called Victoria City or simply Victoria, was the de facto capital of Hong Kong during the British colonial period. It was initially named Queenstown but was soon known as Victoria. It was one of the first urban settlements in Hong Kong and its boundaries are recorded in the Laws of Hong Kong. All government bureaux still have their head offices located within its limit. Present-day Central is at the heart of Victoria City.
- There are numerous public and private polytechnic colleges in the Indian state of Kerala. Model Residential Polytechnic College, Kuzhalmannam, Palakkad Kerala Government Polytechnic College, Westhill P.O, Kozhikode Government Polytechnic College, Nattakom P.O., Kottayam, 686013 Central Polytechnic, Vattiyoorkavu P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, 695013 Maharaja's Technological Institute, Chembukavu, Thrissur 680020 AWH Polytechnic College, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode Carmel Polytechnic, Punnapra P.O., Alappuzha, 688004 Government Polytechnic, Angadippuram, Perinthalmanna, 679321 Government Polytechnic, Attingal, 695101 Government Polytechnic, Ezhukone, Kollam Government Polytechnic, Kalamassery, 683104 Government Polytechnic, Koovappady P.O., Perumbavoor, Ernakulam Government Polytechnic, Koratty Government Polytechnic, Kotambu P.O., Palakkad, 678551 Government Polytechnic, Kothamangalam, Chelad P.O., 686681, Ernakulam Government Polytechnic, Kumily Government Polytechnic, Kunnamkulam, Kizhoor P.O., Trichur, 680523 Government Polytechnic College, Karuvambram P.O, Manjeri, Kerala 676517 Government Polytechnic, Manakala P.O., Adoor, Pathanamthitta, 691523
- Delhi, officially the National Capital Territory of Delhi, is a city and a union territory of India containing New Delhi, the capital of India. It is bordered by the state of Haryana on three sides and by Uttar Pradesh to the east. The NCT covers an area of 1,484 square kilometres.
- Greens Pool is a sandy white beach with boulders on the south coast of Western Australia between Denmark and Walpole. This sheltered area is part of William Bay National Park and has a sandy white beach ringed by large granite boulders that prevent the swell of the Southern Ocean reaching the shoreline.
- Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds Port Jackson and extends about 70 km on its periphery towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south and Macarthur to the south-west.
- Tairona was a Pre-Columbian culture of Colombia, which consisted in a group of chiefdoms in the region of Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in present-day Cesar, Magdalena and La Guajira Departments of Colombia, South America, which goes back at least to the 1st century AD and had significant demographic growth around the 11th century.
- Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the most populous city in Canada, with a population of 2,731,571 as of 2016. Current to 2016, the Toronto census metropolitan area, of which the majority is within the Greater Toronto Area, held a population of 5,928,040, making it Canada's most populous CMA and the fourth most populous city in North America.