Popular Swimming pool Destinations
Discover popular Swimming pool spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Phuket is a city in the southeast of Phuket island, Thailand. It is the capital of Phuket Province. As of 2007 the city had a population of 75,573. It covers the subdistricts Talat Yai and Talat Nuea of Mueang Phuket District. Phuket is 862 km south of Bangkok.
- Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds Port Jackson and extends about 70 km on its periphery towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south and Macarthur to the south-west.
- Begur is a municipality in the comarca of the Baix Empordà in Catalonia, Spain, on the coastline of the Costa Brava. Begur has 3,986 inhabitants. It is an important tourist attraction in the Baix Empordà. During the summer, the population can exceed 40,000 people. Despite its tourist character, the village has important historical remnants that go back in early history. The castle of Begur is a good example of medieval remains. The castle was constructed in the 16th and 17th centuries. The town of Begur also includes Esclanyà, Aiguafreda, Sa Riera, Sa Tuna, Aiguablava and Fornells.
130 Đường Hồng Hà
- Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam. It covers an area of 3,358.6 square kilometres. It is the second largest city in Vietnam, with over eight million residents within city proper and an estimated population of 20 million within the metropolitan area.
- Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres in the Chao Phraya River delta in central Thailand and has a population of over eight million, 12.6 percent of the country's population.
- Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark. As of 1 January 2020, the city had a population of 794,128 with 632,340 in Copenhagen Municipality, 104,305 in Frederiksberg Municipality, 42,989 in Tårnby Municipality, and 14,494 in Dragør Municipality.
- The Danube Delta is the second largest river delta in Europe, after the Volga Delta, and is the best preserved on the continent. The greater part of the Danube Delta lies in Romania, with a small part in Ukraine. Its approximate surface area is 4,152 km², of which 3,446 km² is in Romania. With the lagoons of Razim–Sinoe, located south of the main delta, the total area of the Danube Delta is 5,165 km².
Travelers Tips and Stories about Swimming pool
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Right behind end fance of Barton Springs pool many locals enjoy refreshing waters of the springs with their dogs. The place is free-for-all. Here you can meet all kinds of people; this photo was taken from Barton Springs pool side in one of the hot Sundays in August.
Nothing extraordinary about this - just with the extended family, and I loved the way the abandoned floats had clustered down one end of the pool. Almost as if they knew the people had given up on the pool for the day and they only had each other for company.
Allas Sea Pool in Helsinki Finland offers wam outdoor swimming in every weather all around the year. It´s located right in the heart of Helsinki, besides the Market Square. Pools are floating in the sea. Besides the warm pool there is another one open in the winter too – the seawater pool! That´s as cold as it gets. After a swim you can chill out in the sauna and sip hot drinks in the cafe comfortably indoors.