Popular Swimming Destinations
Discover popular Swimming spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
Bondi Beach NSW
- Clovelly is a small beach-side suburb in Sydney's eastern suburbs, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Clovelly is located 8 kilometres south-east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Randwick, within the Federal Division of Wentworth.
- Phuket is a city in the southeast of Phuket island, Thailand. It is the capital of Phuket Province. As of 2007 the city had a population of 75,573. It covers the subdistricts Talat Yai and Talat Nuea of Mueang Phuket District. Phuket is 862 km south of Bangkok.
Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
- Shelly Beach is a beach located in Manly, a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is adjacent to North Head and Fairy Bower. Shelly Beach is a western facing beach on the eastern coast of Australia. Shelly Beach is part of the no take Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve.
Doublegate Country Club
- Jakarta, officially the Special Capital Region of Jakarta, is the capital and largest city of Indonesia. Situated on the northwest coast of the world's most populous island of Java, it is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of more than ten million as of 2014.
- Lake Rivadavia is a lake in Chubut Province, Argentina. Lake Rivadavia is the second lake, after Lake Cholila, in the chain of lakes in the Futaleufú River system of Argentina which via Yelcho Lake and the Yelcho River flows into the Pacific Ocean in Chile.
London Aquatics Centre
- New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Northeastern United States. It is bordered on the north and east by the state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by Delaware Bay and the State of Delaware.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Swimming
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Having fun in the pool, before attending the World Championsships in Freediving. It is always an important part of being together as a team. Being able to have fun and relax in between competitions. We are quite good at that and armed with a camera we only add to the fun.
It was that moment before the competition begins and I feel like they don’t really care who’s gonna win. Instead, it’s that moment when everyone is excited before jumping into the swimming pool or the sea or whatever you may want to call it. :) I love Bondi Beach!
Abandoned as a baby, Almaz were adopted by a woman who owned a hotel and had a bit of money, in the otherwise poor Ethiopia. When she was 7 years old, she was run over, after a year in the hospital with both legs cut off and no sign of the woman, her luck changed and a Danish doctor in Ethiopia, had heard about this unfortunate little girl and adopted her, made her some new protheses. The civil war in Ethiopia a few years later, made the family move back to Denmark and they took Almaz with them, fast forward and today Almaz is a politician, triathlete, mother and doing a lot of voluntary work.