Popular Temperate broadleaf and mixed forest Destinations
Discover popular Temperate broadleaf and mixed forest spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Warsaw is the capital and largest city of Poland. The metropolis stands on the Vistula River in east-central Poland and its population is officially estimated at 1.8 million residents within a greater metropolitan area of 3.1 million residents, which makes Warsaw the 7th most-populous capital city in the European Union.
- Bucharest is the capital and largest city of Romania, as well as its cultural, industrial, and financial centre. It is located in the southeast of the country, at 44°25′57″N 26°06′14″E, on the banks of the Dâmbovița River, less than 60 km north of the Danube River and the Bulgarian border.
- Espoo is the second largest city and municipality in Finland. It is part of the Finnish Capital Region, along with the cities of Helsinki, Vantaa, and Kauniainen. Most of its population lives in the inner urban core of the Helsinki metropolitan area. Espoo shares its eastern border with Helsinki and Vantaa, while enclosing Kauniainen.
- Hiroshima is the capital of Hiroshima Prefecture in Japan. As of June 1, 2019, the city had an estimated population of 1,199,391. The gross domestic product in Greater Hiroshima, Hiroshima Urban Employment Area, was US $61.3 billion as of 2010. Kazumi Matsui has been the city's mayor since April 2011. Hiroshima was founded in 1598 as a castle town on the Ōta River delta. Following the Meiji Restoration in 1868, Hiroshima rapidly transformed into a major urban center and industrial hub. In 1889, Hiroshima officially gained city status.
- Hope Valley is a village and census-designated place in the town of Hopkinton in Washington County, Rhode Island, United States. The population of the CDP was 1,612 at the 2010 census. Hope Valley is the largest village in Hopkinton and the town's principal commercial center. While the village of Hope Valley is located in Hopkinton, its zip code, 02832, extends into the neighboring town of Richmond.
- Krishnagiri is a city in the state of Tamil Nadu, India, and it serves as the administrative headquarters of Krishnagiri District formed in 2004. It is located at the bottom of Syed Basha Hills, and the city is fully surrounded by hill rocks. It is located 250 km from Chennai, 45 km from Dharmapuri, and 90 km from Banglore.
- Sorapiss, also referred to as Sorapis or Punta Sorapiss, is a mountain in the Dolomites within the Veneto region of northern Italy. Situated in the comune of Cortina d'Ampezzo, it has an elevation of 3,205 metres. In its vicinity is a mountain pass of the same name, as well as Lago di Sorapiss, at the foot of the mountain.
- Zagreb is the capital and the largest city of Croatia. It is located in the northwest of the country, along the Sava river, at the southern slopes of the Medvednica mountain. Zagreb lies at an elevation of approximately 122 m above sea level. The estimated population of the city in 2018 was 820,678.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Temperate broadleaf and mixed forest
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
Did you know that The New York Times presented Kauniainen as the happiest place on earth? Yes it´s true. Google the NYT story if you want. This happens to be also my home town. This is one of the many local villas during autumn. 📸 Julius Jansson See more at 👉www.juliusjansson.com 🙂 Please follow me also at 👉 www.instagram.com/julius.jansson/