Popular Tropical and subtropical coniferous forests Destinations
Discover popular Tropical and subtropical coniferous forests spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Moraine Lake is a glacially fed lake in Banff National Park, 14 kilometres outside the Village of Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. It is situated in the Valley of the Ten Peaks, at an elevation of approximately 1,884 metres. The lake has a surface area of 50 hectares. The lake, being glacially fed, does not reach its crest until mid to late June. When it is full, it reflects a distinctive shade of azure blue.
La Fortuna Waterfall
- La Fortuna Waterfall is in central Costa Rica, in the Alajuela Province. In Spanish, it is known as Catarata Fortuna. The waterfall drops about 70−75 meters and is at the base of the dormant Chato volcano, about 5.5 km outside of the town of La Fortuna, near the Arenal Volcano.
Springbrook National Park
- The Springbrook National Park is a protected national park that is located in the Gold Coast hinterland of Queensland, Australia. The 6,197-hectare park is situated on the McPherson Range, near Springbrook, approximately 100 kilometres south of Brisbane. The park is part of the Shield Volcano Group of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia.
- KMYU, virtual channel 12, is a MyNetworkTV-affiliated television station licensed to St. George, Utah, United States. The station is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group, as part of a de facto triopoly with Salt Lake City-based CBS affiliate KUTV and independent station KJZZ-TV.
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
- The Black Forest is a large, forested mountain range in the state of Baden-Württemberg in southwest Germany. It is bounded by the Rhine valley to the west and south. Its highest peak is the Feldberg with an elevation of 1,493 metres above sea level.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Tropical and subtropical coniferous forests
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
This photo was taken at Kwai Lake in Strathcona Provincial Park, BC. We had hiked nearly 10km in the rain that day and were overjoyed when we finally arrived at our beautiful destination. While we were setting up camp for the night, I managed to sneak off to capture the fog over the lake, welcoming us to the area.
In Singapore it is really rare to chance upon nature as majority of it are urbanized but well, there are still few rare sites of nature like this one. Shot from the phantom 4 pro. An island located in the far north of Singapore.
While on the way down from the Brienzergrad, I saw these tree silhouettes with the lake and its ripples and grabbed my camera. Notice that the reflection of the mountain landscape on the opposite lake side is reflected in the water as are the clouds that were low on the horizon.
Entering Mt. Baker for the first time - it was like entering a theme park with incredibly gorgeous scenery at every turn - starting with arriving at Picutre Lake at the foot of the mountains. Working my way to the top - I was greeted with 20- foot walls of snow still in place during the last week of July! Taking in the huge walls of snow, 70 degree sunny weather and girls in bikinis skiing down the face of the mountain - I realized I’d witnessed one of the most beautiful places in all of Washington State. Only in the Pacific Northwest.
China holds natural wonders just like its Western counterparts but as they’re named in Chinese, many have not heard about these. Zhangjiajie is one of them - the national park and these gorgeous landscapes said to have inspired the movie Avatar (I believe that). Here captured with a fish eye lens, to fully show the beauty.
We hiked up to the top of a ridge in the Great Smoky Mountains for a view, but as soon as we started climbing the fog moved in. While we didn’t get the panoramic views from above we’d hoped for, we did get some spooky landscapes.