Popular Water park Destinations
Discover popular Water park spots with Pictures and Directions on a map
- Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Malay word batu, meaning 'rock'. The hill was originally known as Kapal Tanggang from the legend of Si Tanggang. The town nearby is named after the Batu Caves limestone formation.
- Chiang Mai, sometimes written as Chiengmai or Chiangmai, is the largest city in northern Thailand and the capital of Chiang Mai Province. It is 700 km north of Bangkok near the highest mountains in the country, including Doi Inthanon. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 as the new capital of Lan Na, succeeding the former capital, Chiang Rai.
- The Park Güell is a public park system composed of gardens and architectural elements located on Carmel Hill, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Carmel Hill belongs to the mountain range of Collserola – the Parc del Carmel is located on the northern face. Park Güell is located in La Salut, a neighborhood in the Gràcia district of Barcelona.
- Sorrento is a town overlooking the Bay of Naples in Southern Italy. A popular tourist destination due to its variety of small antique shops and location on the Amalfi Coast, it can be reached easily from Naples and Pompeii as it is at the south-eastern end of the Circumvesuviana rail line.
- Zarautz is a coastal town located in central Gipuzkoa, in Spain. It is bordered by Aia to the east and the south and Getaria to the west. It has four enclaves limiting the aforementioned municipalities: Alkortiaga, Ekano, Sola, and Arbestain. It's located about 15 kilometres west of San Sebastián. As of 2014, Zarautz has a population of 22,890, which usually swells to about 60,000 in the summer.
Travelers Tips and Stories about Water park
More pictures, more inspiration, more experiences...
We were traveling to Vietnam and we thought we would have a look at this big supermarket building. Even though it was very empty inside, we managed to get to the highest floor and I took this shot of the traffic in the city of Hai Phong. The fluidity is incredible and relaxing.