Bali in Indonesia
Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.Source: Wikipedia
Shot with a Canon EOS 7D Mark II. Exposure: 1/1250, Aperture: 8.0, Focal Length: 50.0, ISO: 640
About this picture
Where to sleep nearby ?
More Tips on Bali from Travelers
- Bali suffers from plastic pollution. You’ll find wrappers, bags, bottles and all others kinds of plastic wherever you go. From high up in the mountains (where the locals create piles of plastic and lit them on fire) to low in the sea. It’s a shame, since Bali is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. Luckily there’s still more nature than plastic. Let’s keep it that way. Or better yet: let’s ban plastic from nature. This photo makes me happy. It’s my wallpaper so I can look at it everyday. It not only reminds me of a great trip, but also to be and stay kind to mother earth.
- Tourists are attracted to Tenganan by its unique Bali Aga culture that still holds the original traditions, ceremonies, rules of ancient Balinese and its unique village layout/ architecture. There are strict rules as to who is allowed to live in here; only those born in the village can stay here and become full members of the community. Also a strict protocol regarding marriages among the kin groups have steered the Tenganan through the genetic perils of the intermarriage.
- This was a temple in Bali well known for the sunset’s it can produce and trust me I was not the only person snapping this moment on their camera, If anything I wish I could go back to the location and try again but I tried multiple angle’s before getting this shot which I believe to be the best of my capabilities.
- During one of our days off from scuba diving and snorkeling in Amed, Bali, we decided to see how far one of the steep local mountain roads could leads us onto Mount Lempuyang, in the eastern part of the island. We past several villages with chickens and dogs running freely as fog kept rolling in the tiger we went.
Bali Bird Park
- The Eclectus parrot is a parrot native to the Solomon Islands, Sumba, New Guinea and nearby islands, northeastern Australia, and the Maluku Islands. I captured this picture while I was visiting the Bali Bird Park. It’s beautiful shade of colours are mesmerising and eye captivating.
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Very lucky to have an awesome sunset. It’s actually a sunset viewed from the east cost of Bali, and it colored the sky differently since it was dipping below the opposite horizon. We’re still newbie photographers so maybe this is normal, but we had never seen colors like this.
Discover popular travel destinations of Indonesia nearby
Book your flights to Bali, Indonesia
Book a Luxury Hotel in Indonesia
Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Ubud is located on the slopes of the Ayung River Valley.
This luxurious hillside retreat sits along the cooling banks of Ayung River in Bali, just 3.1 mi from popular Ubud.