The Best Travel Spots nearby California
Travel to California in United States
Find hotels nearby 🏨
Find & Book the best travel experiences here
California is a state in the Pacific Region of the United States. With 39.5 million residents across a total area of about 163,696 square miles, California is the most populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area, and is also the world's thirty-fourth most populous subnational entity, and is the most populated subnational entity in North America.Source: Wikipedia
Cliff pictures in California
Shot with a ILCE-6300. Exposure: 1/250, Aperture: 5.6, Focal Length: 55.0, ISO: 100
About this picture
Book the best travel experiences, tours and activities in California, United States
Where to sleep nearby California?
Book the best Stays and Hotels nearby California, United States
Book cheap flights to California, United States
Discover popular travel destinations of United States nearby
More Tips on California from Travelers
- How does water know which side of the rock to fall? Our world is built with phenomena often taken for granted, from swirling galaxies to the streams of the ground. Sometimes I find myself looking up rather than looking around. I decided to shift my focus in this situation and froze this low point of view image in time.
- Experienced by @Owen Rupp | ©Unsplash
- This is a pic of the famous Buckhorn Wash in Utah. It’s fading away due to erosion and the forces of nature; it’s sad to see such a amazing inspiring piece of art made hundreds of years ago. I’m really interested in Archeology and Anthropology as well, I just love history. :)
- Experienced by @Rebbecca Bird | ©Unsplash
- Experienced by @Joshua Ness | ©Unsplash
Book a Luxury Hotel in United States
This 10-story, waterfront hotel, 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is located 2113 feet from the Brooklyn Bridge Promenade and is 1056 feet from the East River.
Overlooking Wailea Beach, this luxurious Maui hotel offers 3 swimming pools and 3 restaurants on-site.