Museo di Palazzo Grimani
The Palazzo Grimani di San Luca is a Renaissance-style palace, located between the Palazzo Corner Valmarana and the Rio di San Luca and the flanking Palazzo Corner Contarini dei Cavalli on the Grand Canal in the sestiere of San Marco of the city of Venice, Italy.Source: Wikipedia
Venice in Italy
Venice is a residential, commercial, and recreational beachfront neighborhood of the City of Los Angeles, California. This suburban region of coastal Los Angeles County is known locally as the Westside. Venice was founded in 1905 as a seaside resort town.Source: Wikipedia
Shot with a NIKON D3300. Exposure: 1/400, Aperture: 11.0, Focal Length: 18.0, ISO: 400
Where to sleep nearby ?
More Tips on Venice from Travelers
Metropolitan City of Venice
- Walking around, looking for whatever I could find during my short time in Venice. It was just about evening, with the sun finally on it’s way down. It had been a blistering hot Summer’s day, and I was looking for some shade. I walked hastily across a short bridge, when I realized, only after crossing, that there was a beautiful canal with a pair of Gondola boat’s drifting through, so I real quickly made my way back and shot a few exposures that blended nicely into this image. This image predominately reminds me of the nice, cool break from the otherwise scorching sunlight that day.
- We woke up at 5am to grab some sunrise shots over St. Marks square, but the weather wasn’t on our side. It was foggy, and all around presented terrible shooting conditions. As we were leaving, I decided to shoot a final picture at this arch leading into the square. The walkways in the image are a result of early morning workers getting ready for potential floods, and I was very happy with the way it lead into the arch, with mysterious yet inviting orange lights in the background.
- “Estate” meaning summer in Italiano. This photo commemorated my 2nd visit in Venezia, Italia out of the 4. Italia has always been a home away from home to me. This was a smoldering 36 degrees Celsius kind of day, where we walked around the houses and ruins in the city. While everyone was busy taking photos at the touristy spots, I was occupied with shooting these bellissimo sites. Sempre bellissima, Italia.
- Midnight. We were on the way back from Piazza San Marco. As we zig zagged through the endless maze of bridges that is Venice, I looked across and everything lined up. The moon was aligned right at the centre of the canal. Just as I pressed the shutter, a speedboat buzzed down the lane. I hesitated for a moment before pushing down on the button.
- This photo characterises Venice in its purest form: the gondola and the canal. Nowadays, large cruise ships are allowed into the tiny city, disrupting its otherwise uncontaminated landscape. The gondola represents a relaxing and harmful way to travel Venice, blending into the beautiful architecture and without polluting the environment.
- Venice is my favorite city to go back and live in. Why ? because it´s different from the other city. In venice I can just walking and ride gondola or boat to trip from one place to the other places, and I love the language, the music, the people, also I love venice´s seafoods so much.
Discover popular travel destinations of Italy nearby
Book your flights to Venice, Italy
Book a Luxury Hotel in Italy
Stay right on Venice's Grand Canal and enjoy an intimate atmosphere and stunning interior design that mixes modern classical decoration with the original...
Restored to its original splendor, The Gritti Palace is set in a former noble residence on Venice's Grand Canal, with views of Santa Maria delle Salute...